Parting Out 91 SC in Ohio - White with Mint Black Tweed Interior - Vultures Wanted!

Macros

SCCoA Member
Attention Vultures!!!

Picked up a 1991 automatic SC with 155k miles. White Exterior with mint Black Tweed Interior and a perfect dashboard (no second glovebox). Premium Sound, no sunroof, no VMM, no auto headlights.

Hood and Front Clip were swapped with Knutrockney's car. Let me know if you need anything and want us to pull it.

Local pickup west of Cleveland, OH takes first priority. We will only be shipping the smaller items (please don't ask me to ship the doors or transmission!). You are welcome to come help pull the items you want. No reasonable offer will be refused on parts! And yes, we take paypal.

Attachments

• 91 SC - White.jpg
    91 SC - White.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 199
  • IMAG0577.jpg
    IMAG0577.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 199
  • IMAG0578.jpg
    IMAG0578.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 195
  • IMAG0579.jpg
    IMAG0579.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMAG0580.jpg
    IMAG0580.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Major parts still available are listed here. Prices do not include shipping. Feel free to ask if not listed! Free delivery available to the shootout with prepay via paypal (personal).

- Black Door Panels with Tweed Inserts - $50
- Black Speaker Covers with Tweed Inserts - $15
- Supercharger with Intake and Throttle Body - $200
- Auto Seatbelt Motors with tracks - $40 for both
- White Front Bumper - $90
- Passenger side ground effects - $15
- VMM Delete - $5
- Trunk Carpet - $20
- Spare Tire - $10
- Console Suround (No Auto Lights) - $20
- Console Surroung (Auto Lights) - $25
- Center Console (Automatic) - $30

Here is the list of parts that are sold/gone:
- Remaining car as a roller with glass including running engine, transmission, all body panels, doors, hood, and trunk with wing - SOLD
- MINT Front and Back Black Tweed Seats - SOLD
- Black Carpet and Rear Window Coverings - SOLD
- White Rear Bumper (no broken clips) - SOLD
- Mint Dashboard (one glovebox) - SOLD
- Window Moldings - SOLD
- Door Rubber Seals - SOLD
- Trunk Seal - SOLD
- Dipstick Tube - SOLD
- Transmission - SOLD
- Window Motors - SOLD
- Rear Lights - SOLD
- Tensioners and belts - SOLD
- Alternator - SOLD
- Roof and headliner - SOLD
- DIS - SOLD
- Wiper Motor - SOLD
- Headlights, Headlight Panel, Fog Lights - SOLD
- License Plate Holder - SOLD
- Front Cowl - SOLD
- Passenger Mirror - SOLD
- AC Compressor and Lines - SOLD

Last edited:
Hard to tell form the pic but if the headlights are clean with no yellowing and the seals behind are still grey, I would be interested in the pair.

Attention Vultures!!!

Picking up a 1991 automatic SC this evening. White Exterior with Gray Leather Interior. I hear the leather is mint. Hood and Front Clip will go to Knutrockney's car. Everything else is open.

My plan is to dismantle it this weekend and tow the remainder away next week. Let me know if you need anything and want us to pull it.

Local pickup west of Cleveland, OH takes first priority. We will only be shipping the smaller items (please don't ask me to ship the doors or transmission!). You are welcome to come help pull the items you want this weekend. No reasonable offer
will be refused on parts! And yes, we take paypal.

I will post more photos in the morning.

PM'd earlier about all seats and dash.IF truly mint.

How much for the drivers/ passengers side window switches?

Are the plastic fillers behind the interior door handles in good condition also (no broken tabs)? If so, how much?

I will respond to all messages on Saturday as we get into pulling it apart. If anyone wants to come out and join in, you are welcome to help!

Seats are flawless and still available!!!

We can pull the engine, or you can take the whole roller with remaining engine for $200!

pm sent on headlights but you never got back with me. let me know

Jerry

Sorry Jerry, they are already spoken for in the listing above. The only reason I purchased this car is to repair the hood/bumper/light damage from a deer on Evan's 89 SC.

Anything spoken for is listed above in the second post. Anything not listed is still available.

Photos of Black Tweed Seats... :)

Attachments

• IMAG0584.jpg
    IMAG0584.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 75
  • IMAG0585.jpg
    IMAG0585.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMAG0583.jpg
    IMAG0583.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMAG0581.jpg
    IMAG0581.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 72
Lots of interest in the seats and interior... But no one has paid yet, so they are still open...

Prices have been lowered...

i am looking for the ground effects piece that is on the pass door....

let me know

shipping to 99016 spokane wa.

Back