Scared Huh?

1MTNCAT

I guess all you guys and your SC's are scared to show at the JBMN's this year and have a little fun. Its been awhile since any of you have participated up here.

Why don't you make plans and head on up for the weekend. We'd like to see you.

I guess all you guys and your SC's are scared to show at the JBMN's this year and have a little fun. Its been awhile since any of you have participated up here.

Why don't you make plans and head on up for the weekend. We'd like to see you.

Steve, I'm not scared, I just don't have the means to tow my car up there. Hopefully that'll be changing soon but I don't believe in time to attend an August event.

Heck, I could possibly be one of the top dogs there(with my new secret upgrades).............................:rolleyes:

....believe me,I would really like to participate but my SC is..as Richard Petty would say, "blowed up" at the moment and my business still won't allow me the time to get away............but I would love to be there.
z

Steve, I'm not scared, I just don't have the means to tow my car up there. Hopefully that'll be changing soon but I don't believe in time to attend an August event.

Heck, I could possibly be one of the top dogs there(with my new secret upgrades).............................:rolleyes:

Heck you would be one of the top dogs there even without your new secret whatever ;)

But what is this "towed' you speak of?? I am afraid I am unfamiliar with that expression....? :rolleyes:

Ira

And if you do blowed up, we gots places to keep blowed up cars till something gets figured out.

And if you do blowed up, we gots places to keep blowed up cars till something gets figured out.

I can't afford to blow it up before the Shootout, I think a couple of people got me on their hit list......or is that zhit list......:rolleyes:

dont run the big shot or just put c16 in it and you'll be fine. you would rather drive 10 hours to blow it up?

dont run the big shot or just put c16 in it and you'll be fine. you would rather drive 10 hours to blow it up?

I'm not running a big shot, at least no more than in the past. I'll always have race gas in it when I hit the track. Remember........I'm at a distinct disadvantage when running against the top dogs with Whipples, AR's and Turbos. I'm not worried about any M90's though......I think I have them covered..........:rolleyes:

Kevin Leitem doesn't count in the M90 catagory.....he's in a class by himself.......:D

....believe me,I would really like to participate but my SC is..as Richard Petty would say, "blowed up" at the moment and my business still won't allow me the time to get away............but I would love to be there.
z

Z,

That bad assed Lincoln is more than welcome. We have those here to you know.

Keith, It'd be nice to see you make it up. I understand your predicament being a SC and all. :rolleyes: But you would have fun and you only have to run it as hard as you choose to! Besides, I just know you want to put that thing on the "Top Dawg" list here. :D

Heck you would be one of the top dogs there even without your new secret whatever ;)

But what is this "towed' you speak of?? I am afraid I am unfamiliar with that expression....? :rolleyes:

Ira

That means he has the driver mod and there is a possibility it could break! :eek: ;)

I know what the secret upgrade is!!!! And it is happening exactly two weeks from Tommorrow.......

Keith

I can't guarantee anything about the breaking part. That could happen anywhere. But as Chris mentioned, we do have a place to put one if it breaks until arrangements can be made. Its been done before and can be done again.

I also have a truck and can get a trailer, so worse case scenario it would cost you my gas money down and back to your place if ever needed. This has been done before too. Like Chris said though, run the good fuel and don't be too afraid.

Besides, on the weekend here we've swapped halfshafts, pulled trannies and all kinds of stuff when we've had to so let that be your guide. I don't have a shop per se but we get the job done with help.

You guys down there bring it on and come have a good time.:D

Last edited:
I can't guarantee anything about the breaking part. That could happen anywhere. But as Chris mentioned, we do have a place to put one if it breaks until arrangements can be made. Its been done before and can be done again.

I also have a truck and can get a trailer, so worse case scenario it would cost you my gas money down and back to your place if ever needed. This has been done before too. Like Chris said though, run the good fuel and don't be too afraid.

Besides, on the weekend here we've swapped halfshafts, pulled trannies and all kinds of stuff when we've had to so let that be your guide. I don't have a shop per se but we get the job done with help.

I have to tell you I have been making this trip each year for a while now and if it wasn't for this attitude and the ability of this group to pull it together I would never bring the car. In fact they have already bailed my butt out and helped get us home on an occasion or two.

If something is going to break it's going to break and this is one place where I don't worry about if it does.

Ira

Update!!!! Update!!!!

Registration will be extended until morning August 15th. After that all interested parties must contact me on a 1 -1 basis to see if we have room. I have to let the caterer know by Monday the actual count. I also have to know car count by then as a last minute change to trophies.

:)

I found a truck that I'm going to buy which I should have by then but I have no trailer. I'm in the market for one that doesn't break the bank. I'll see what I can do about coming but no promises.

Last edited:
I found a truck that I'm going to buy which I should have by then but I have no trailer. I'm in the market for one that doesn't brake the bank. I'll see what I can do about coming but no promises.

Maybe, you can talk Kelly into borrowing his...............

Maybe, you can talk Kelly into borrowing his...............

Can you ask him? I wouldn't mind going to this meet if I get everything before then. Dave had a friend that wanted to sell his truck so I checked it out yesterday and we made a deal. It's a 2001 2wd F350 Crew Cab short bed with a 7.3 Powerstroke turbo diesel. it's in great shape and only has 97k on it.

Back