Need help finding keyless code and my power locks/seats issue

275hptbirdsc

Im very close to weeding out the small problems with my car and I saved this bunch for last since I thought they were gonna be easy. Ive searched this whole site and just got info that is told to everyone but for some reason I cant put 2 and 2 together with these things!:eek: Sorry for the book I like to be in detail about stuff so I get the right info the first time:cool:

Lets start with the Power seats and locks. I know these have the same fuse and pretty much run the same wire. The fuse is fine but the locks dont work and both seat motors just kinda move like a centimeter back and forth. I read that there is a ground near the kickpanel that somtimes comes loose I may have found it. Heres a picture:
IMAG0035.jpg
The wire im holding isnt connected to anything and it came from somwhere near the fusebox. There was also a red wire just hanging there to. Now the black wire I have isnt the one grounded I just thought maybe it goes there because there was a empty terminal on the bolt.

Now on to the keyless entry. Ill make this short and sweet. I cant find the box and the code is not on my trunk.Here what I found when I took that panel off.
IMAG0034.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to help me!

mine had a sticker w/5 #s on the hinge arm in the trunk, is also on warranty/vin card that came in blue book/owners manual.hope this helps

You have a few options.....

Look on the DS trunk hinge arm....

There should be a sticker with a number on it like "31935"

Look all over the black box at the bottom of you photo....

Another sticker can be found there.....

If all else fails, go to your local yard and find a bird/cat that has a keyless entry module with the code sticker on it and install it into your SC....

If you have a favorite number sequence, you can reprogram the module to accept your numbers.....:D

Your first picture is the ground for the courtesy lamp....

Those other wires are from some aftermarket gadget installed by the previous owner(s)....:rolleyes:

You have a few options.....

Look on the DS trunk hinge arm....

There should be a sticker with a number on it like "31935"

Look all over the black box at the bottom of you photo....

Another sticker can be found there.....

If all else fails, go to your local yard and find a bird/cat that has a keyless entry module with the code sticker on it and install it into your SC....

If you have a favorite number sequence, you can reprogram the module to accept your numbers.....:D

Your first picture is the ground for the courtesy lamp....

Those other wires are from some aftermarket gadget installed by the previous owner(s)....:rolleyes:

Sadly I looked everywhere in the trunk area for the code. Chances are I found it and it didnt do anything cause my locks dont work. Does anyone know where the wiring for the locks/doors come from so I can trace down a bad connection?

Back