it's running

JDC

I have had my 90 SC on jack stands for 4 months now. It wouldn't start. It had leaks from the damper [behind]. Had to take front of engine apart to take out the distruibtor shafI had to set the total timming [something I've never done] always set in initial timming first.This is the first distributor less car that I have had to work on.I solenoid and ignition switch each 3 times.Still wouldn't start got on this web site to ask for help and I got a butt load.I want to THANK EVERYONE ON THIS SITE for all of there help.I went to check if I had an anti theft device that might not let the car start so I went to check by turning the ignition on for the dash lights and didn't see the words antitheft.For kicks and giggles I turned the ignition switch all the way over and I heard a click,and then went and tightened down battery clamps,got back in the car and SO HAPPY DAYS MY GIRL TURNED OVER!!!!!Don't know why,or how but boy was I happy.If someone had been in the car with me I would have given them a big kiss.I let it run for 45 minutes no leaks (behind damper)no drips,no funny noises,runs smooth.Just like she should.So why all the cars finally came together who knows but I and the wife are very happy!!!And again to everyone who gave me infor.,advice,input,ideas,thought and prayers thank so much!!!Thanks JDC and the wife

Back