sunroof problems

anthrax

how do i get the shade back on its track?it fell off while i was fixing the seal. do i have to take the glass back out

Unfortunately, yes. From experience, I can say be careful as the plastic sliders/etc break easily and I haven't found anyplace that sells parts. :(

Unfortunately, yes. From experience, I can say be careful as the plastic sliders/etc break easily and I haven't found anyplace that sells parts. :(

YAY another part thats impossible to find lol. i finally get the glass realigned and now it has to come back out >< but thanks

YAY another part thats impossible to find lol. i finally get the glass realigned and now it has to come back out >< but thanks

I took my 94 to a sunroof/moon roof install shop and they reinstalled my shade (which had fallen out) and readjusted the travel of the window after the ford dealer installed a new motor and did not get the travel correct. The sunroof shop had to make a new stop to keep the shade from going to far aft when the window opens.
Find a locale sunroof install shop and see what they can do for you. The shop I went to is in Arlington Va.

Ralph

Back