Proud Owner of an Old Vandura

sts70004

My neighbor just gave me their 1982 GMC Vandura 25. It runs, has the 6 cyl 4.1L engine. What should I do with it? Thinking maybe a 350 Swap...

ummmm proud owner of a van, wow been a while since I herd that.

why not swap in a blown 3.8/5 speed from a thunderbird... that would be exciting.

First quit talking to that neighbor---then take all your perscription medication--assuming you were in some altered state of mind when you accepted the 1982 GMC Vandura......I'm just guessing that there was a reason the neighbor got rid of it....they are worth a couple hundred bucks as scrap metal...............Dan

Last edited:
My neighbor just gave me their 1982 GMC Vandura 25. It runs, has the 6 cyl 4.1L engine. What should I do with it? Thinking maybe a 350 Swap...

Put it up on blocks in your back yard and store Super Coupe parts in it.

Junk cars are going .10 a lb at my local pull-apart junked a chrysler mini van the other day for $366! thats what id do with it vans suck!

Well i'd do it if it were a mini-van, and not a 3/4 ton van. I'm actually gonna use it to haul the feed for the camels when it comes in. 1000lbs of feed won't fit/be at all safe in the tbird. At least it'll fit in the van. Safety... Dunno bout that one.

Back