Performance / Stock Parts - * Pics Added *

Dahoopd

Im parting my car so I have the following parts up for sale. The prices do not include shipping. All parts have less than 2k on them some even less than that since the car never stayed on the road long prior to periodically breaking.

Square Port SC, ported with GTP coated rotors, Solid Coupler and 5% aluminum pulley, Magnum Power Plenum. (Will not Separate) $700 *SOLD*

76 mm MAF (for 42# Inj.) and Chrome MP Tube (minor scratches) $100 *SOLD*

Custom FMIC with 2.5 same side In/out, polished tubes, Raised Top, T-bolt couplers (in black) $450 * SOLD *

New Alternator (was professionally disassembled/assembled by a shop to have the cage painted silver) $60 *SOLD*

Last edited:
Im parting my car so I have the following parts up for sale. The prices do not include shipping. All parts have less than 2k on them some even less than that since the car never stayed on the road long prior to periodically breaking.

Square Port SC, ported with GTP coated rotors, Solid Coupler and 5% aluminum pulley, Magnum Power Plenum. (Will not Separate) $700

PP Polished 75mm TB $75

76 mm MAF (for 42# Inj.) and Chrome MP Tube (minor scratches) $100

Bosch 42# Injectors (6) $100

Custom FMIC with 2.5 same side In/out, polished tubes, Raised Top, T-bolt couplers (in black) $450

Under drive pulleys (steel) $80

5% JS Pulley (aluminum) $80

Black Powder Coated Tensioners, Includes the correct AC delete tensioner w/new idlers and a new belt $150

Chip $100

New Alternator (was professionally disassembled/assembled by a shop to have the cage painted silver) $60

Chuck W Solid Poly Motor Mounts (not even 500 miles on them) $100

Water Pump (1k miles) $25

New Starter (less than 500 miles) $25

Brackets, Valve Covers, Water Neck - Jet Hot coated in their Chrome finish. I have a boat load of money just in the coating and shipping. $300

Brand New PS pump with the Black Resovoir, not the ugly yellow one. $50 I would prefer it goes with the brakcets so I dont have to pull it but will.

Other than the Trans, rear and hub swap if there is anything else on the car some one needs, shoot me a PM. The car is white with decent blue interior.

can you post pic's of the TB 75m i am interested .... or send them to becerrasc@hotmail.com thanks

Pics of FMIC?
I see you deleted your A/C, is it necessary to delete it to run the FMIC, or can a shorter condenser work?

Last edited:
I will be posting pics on Monday when the parts are pulled. I work weekends until 9 at night so I cant do it until than.

The FMIC requires AC delete as it sits in the space of the condensor. The SC tensioner has the upgrade MP spring installed, the other is stock.

Last edited:
Damn!!!!!

You put up a good fight with that car through the years!!!! I know there is a lot of sweat n blood into that car.

I'm sorry that your car would not ease up on you, and making you get to this point! My car same way as yours.... sits more than drives!!

Is there another SC in your future Damian?

Tom

You put up a good fight with that car through the years!!!! I know there is a lot of sweat n blood into that car.

I'm sorry that your car would not ease up on you, and making you get to this point! My car same way as yours.... sits more than drives!!

Is there another SC in your future Damian?

Tom

Tom,

I literally cried before I posted the parts. That may be weak a puss or whatever. All the crap I went through with it, I love it more than any other I have had but its for the best at this point in my life. But yes, there will be another in my future but this time I am finding one with a decent platform.

Amen to that!

Hey, its normal to cry dude after putting so much effort into something and not gettin much back in return!

Your parts look like they will sell fast! Hopefully you don't take a great loss on them!!!!

Goodluck to you brotha on your next finding!!!

Tom

ha ha

Tom,

I literally cried before I posted the parts. That may be weak a puss or whatever. All the crap I went through with it, I love it more than any other I have had but its for the best at this point in my life. But yes, there will be another in my future but this time I am finding one with a decent platform.

YOU BIG SISSY!!!!! MAN UP!!!!
You are going to so regret this i thought you were pullin my leg? I can't believe you are really doing it. gave me a call some time? what am i going to do with out you man???

Damian,

How much for the powersteering pump and its bracket?

How much would shipping be on the power steeing pump to Edmonton, Alberta in Canada the postal code is T6A 3C5 through the USPS Priority Mial?

Back