PDA

View Full Version : What Next!!!

1991tbirdsc
10-10-2002, 11:06 PM
Well i wanted opinions on what to do next to my car it is a 91SC 65k miles. mods so far are flowmasters, removed resonator, k&n conical air filter, and 5% overdirve pulley. oh yeah its an automatic. thanks for everybodys help also anyone here from dallas texas

tbird88
10-11-2002, 12:28 AM
New headlights and make sure the ignition switch isn't original. Headlight Warehouse has repro lenses for 170 a pair but they run them on eBay for 140-150 pretty often. I dealt with them and they're extremely fast on shipping.

link: Headlight Warehouse (http://www.headlightwarehouse.com/shop/shopping/?id=299)

I mention the ignition switch because the original can really cause headaches (and possible fires).

On the performance side of things you might consider upgrading your fuel pump, larger MAF and/or throttle body.

'bird

1991tbirdsc
10-11-2002, 03:09 AM
yeah i have thought about changing my headlights they are kind of yellow tried to sand and wax them but they still look yellow.

thanx for the info:D

David Neibert
10-11-2002, 09:34 AM
A set of 3.73 gears will make the car feel 600 lbs. lighter. They are still the most bang for the buck. And when your ready for a shift kit, skip the trans-go and get a Lentech VB. It will let you shift all the gears manually (including 2nd) and has the shift kit built in.

With the gears and the VB, you will think the car has 50 more HP.

David