exhaust

Ringosc

Hey
I have got a 92, and ive been wanting to get ride of the cats for qute some time now. I've looked all over magnaflow and flowmaster, and no one has the down pipe that goes from the manafolds to the resignator. So my question to you is. Can I put on a 92 mustang down pipe, on my sc? I already have the mufflers and the manaflods all ready to buy, I would just like to buy everything at once.

thank you for your time
ringosc

Hey
I have got a 92, and ive been wanting to get ride of the cats for qute some time now. I've looked all over magnaflow and flowmaster, and no one has the down pipe that goes from the manafolds to the resignator. So my question to you is. Can I put on a 92 mustang down pipe, on my sc? I already have the mufflers and the manaflods all ready to buy, I would just like to buy everything at once.

thank you for your time
ringosc

You can get downpipes here...99% sure the mustang ones won't fit.

http://www.supercoupeperformance.com/

David

Or you should be able to find a local shop that can custom bend some downtubes for you. It might be hard to find a place that does mandrel bends, but depending on your power, it may not matter.

Search Magnaflow site for part #23394 & 23393. I have these on my car. They do the job. Look good, fit fair.

benny

Back