Whats this 3 prong plug?

Drummer

This is an unattached plug on the firewall by the accumulator. What does it go to. 1990 SC 5 speed.

Attachments

• 004alt.jpg
    004alt.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 167
I found that same plug on my 94 5spd

at first i thought it was the plug that connects to the bottom of the brake master but i couldn't find the other end

I ran out of daylight to find where it went but when i get a chance i'll post back

This is an unattached plug on the firewall by the accumulator. What does it go to. 1990 SC 5 speed.

Not sure, but you can see at least two perhaps similar connectors on the ABS unit in this shot...

Attachments

• ABS_bottomView01.jpg
    ABS_bottomView01.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 107
Hmmmm... Didn't look UNDER the thing. As soon as it gets below 110 degrees outside I'll take a look.

What a sense of humor you Yanks have. I was thinking flux capacitor. Plugging this into a flux capacitor and reaching the required speed of 88 mph (142 kph) would push my SC past the speed of light and facilitate time travel.

......90 aod didn't have EGR,I have a connector like that on mine......but you have a 5 speed so......?
z

Double checked, not in pin out or location page but one blk, one grey 3 pin for wiper motor.

If stamped 17504 and 08 Wiper motor and switch, noted as on top of LH Safety Wall.

Maybe!

Paul

Ummm. I do feel kinda stupid but since we haven't had any rain here in forever I didn't think to turn them on to look. LOL.....

Back