PDA

View Full Version : WTB 5spd trans harness, White clip for clutch interlock switch

rlittlep
08-14-2010, 04:37 PM
I now only need a 93 5spd trans harness, clutch interlock switch with UNBROKEN white attaching clip.{I could get away with JUST the white interlock attaching clip, if anyone knows where to find one}
PM me if you have any of these items.[/B]

90coug
08-14-2010, 07:39 PM
Pm sent......

joker77_2005
08-14-2010, 09:03 PM
i have everything butt the shift boot...shoot me a list with specific parts
mike

rlittlep
08-17-2010, 10:46 PM
i have everything butt the shift boot...shoot me a list with specific parts
mike

pm sent w/list

rlittlep
08-23-2010, 02:08 AM
i have the majority of the large parts i need to do the 5spd conversion on my 93. What i still do need is:an good early flywheel w/the crank attaching bolts.{prefer non machined w/no hot spots but will consider if the amount removed is known} the clutch to flywheel attaching bolts, the manual trans harness w/the neutral safety switch and all of its pedal attaching hardware. All of the manual trans bell-housing and engine plate bolts. A decent-{not torn up} stock leather shifter knob. I could use, the larger rt rear half-shaft but it is not a necessity at this point in time.
If any member has these parts and wants to sell them? Send me a pm with a price. I would prefer to deal with one person to get everything i need but all responses will be considered. Shipping will be to mi. 48164

update: Found flywheel, all bolts i need,shifter knob, and rt fatshaft. I still need: The 5spd trans harness, clutch interlock switch with unbroken white attaching clip.{i could get away with just the white interlock attaching clip, if anyone knows where to find one} could use a good used or new set of 1.8 ratio roller rockers for my 4.2 engine build-{pedestal mounts}
pm me if you have any of these items.

bump to the top

Tim Groth
08-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Jason Miller may have your 1.8 roller rockers you need. Shoot him a PM I know he has some he wants to sell.

-Tim

rlittlep
08-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Jason Miller may have your 1.8 roller rockers you need. Shoot him a PM I know he has some he wants to sell.

-Tim

Do you know his screen name, or can you contact him if you know him? A search provided a few Millers.

BECERRASC
08-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Do you know his screen name, or can you contact him if you know him? A search provided a few Millers.

hey i made one a few months ago and is working real good check the non technical forum i posted some pics it's easy .....;)

rlittlep
08-28-2010, 01:20 AM
update: Found everything i need except the 5spd trans harness, clutch interlock switch with unbroken white attaching clip.{i could get away with just the white interlock attaching clip, if anyone knows where to find one}
pm me if you have any of these items.

bump to the top

rlittlep
08-29-2010, 01:46 AM
UPDATE: FOUND Everything I need EXCEPT The 5spd trans harness, clutch interlock switch with UNBROKEN white attaching clip.{I could get away with JUST the white interlock attaching clip, if anyone knows where to find one}
PM me if you have any of these items.

C'mon guys...Someone has this harness sitting in their garage or parts shelf.....

rlittlep
08-31-2010, 01:08 AM
c'mon guys...someone has this harness sitting in their garage or parts shelf.....

bump again.....

rlittlep
09-06-2010, 10:20 PM
I now only need a 93 5spd trans harness, clutch interlock switch with UNBROKEN white attaching clip.{I could get away with JUST the white interlock attaching clip, if anyone knows where to find one}
But still need the harness.PM me if you have any of these items.[/B]

Back to the top...Still need these....ANYONE?

rlittlep
02-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded. PARTS have been found and purchased..