reminiscing about the ol' bird :(

rzibilske77

Well its been probably been about a year now since I parted with my LAST SC, I had so many plans that involved so much $$$$ but the never ending problems not only with this one but basically all 5 of them throughout the years took a toll, more mentally then finacially. I was just logged into to my photobucket and found a few gems of her:(
As much as I think about these cars I just don't see myself getting back in one, at about a decade of owning them I don't think I could go back down this road.

Last edited:
I hate missing cars. I missed my '86 Cougar GS, so when I found my '97 'underbird LX I fell in love ...

86Scott1.jpg

T2456B02.jpg

Like the girl that made the breakup decision.

I think deep down, over time you'l be ready to recommit to a relationship.

Will back whatever decision you make.

That truck cant replace the SC!..I had a gy in a modded lightning a few months ago do the wave be bye thing to me when getting on the highway....Suprize suprize when I went wizzing by him:O)..You were only a whipple away!

That truck cant replace the SC!..I had a gy in a modded lightning a few months ago do the wave be bye thing to me when getting on the highway....Suprize suprize when I went wizzing by him:O)..You were only a whipple away!

He probably ran out of gas after blowing by you:rolleyes: lucky you:D

Whipple = game over:)

Back