Price Reduced 1989 / 90 Complete intake setup. SCP 3", 70mm TB, 73mm MAF

infinityexperie

Make offers guys, please, need to get some $$$ :)

Sold the SC back in February, have had a bunch of stuff sitting in boxes I'd like to get rid of before moving. These parts were never installed on my car but the TB and MAF were purchased used here on SCCoA. Great bolt on setup for your 1989 or 1990 car. Im not sure if this works for other years, you can search and find out.

Would like to sell together unless I have buyers for all three parts. Price includes shipping. Paypal or cash to local buyers. Thanks.

$350 shipped.

When I ordered the SCP intake I opted to upgrade to a K&N filter. No scratches, I stuck the K&N decal on the fresh air box but It should come right off if you don't like it. 3" setup, includes the two rubber connectors, 4 steel clamps, and the vacuum connector. (All the parts which came with the original kit).

Throttle Body is the 70mm BBK unit. Comes with the required gaskets (not in photo). Purchased used from a member here on SCCoA. Finish looks great, the throttle plate inside has some oxidation which is the same as when I received it. It was sold to me "like new" although I would list it as "in great shape".

MAF is a 73mm piece, purchased from a member here on SCCoA. It has no electronics but I was told you simply detach the stock electronic components and attach it to this piece. Made of aluminum, slight oxidation which will clean right up.

SANY0332.jpg

SANY0336.jpg

SANY0335.jpg

SANY0334.jpg

SANY0333.jpg

Last edited:
Like I said, I'd really like to get rid of all these together, I'd say $200 shipped. This would probably save you $20 - $30 than one from SCP.

A member suggested the MAF might be a 70mm, I measured the I.D. with a ruler and it measured 73mm but I figured I'd post this and see if anyone knows. I honestly don't recall what it was listed as when I purchased it.

Don't be afraid to make offers on the entire set up or individual parts. Thanks.

In the past, people have tried to nail the TPS voltage to a specific number. It has been found that such exactness is unnecessary. As long as the TPS voltage is reasonable so that at WOT the voltage is still below 5v, then no adjustment should be necessary.

There is no reason to believe that a stock TPS sensor mounted to the BBK throttle body will be out of the tolerance necessary for proper operation.

Also, the idea of boring holes means that you have to put holes in the TPS sensor, not holes in the Throttle Body. Again, that shouldn't be necessary.

I am interested in everything but the tb,

I already purchased one.

Give me a price shipped to n2p1n1 in ontario canada

thx

Back