Opinion on this product

You get what you pay for.

I got KVR's and Advance Auto rotors and the only issue is heavy brake fade at 70 and below during a 140-0 stop and under repeated (read: extreme) heavy braking. The rotors are not warped, discolored, but not warped. When I do replace them I'm going to probably get KVR slotted rotors for better heavy braking performance. Now the pads from KVR, I'm very impressed with there performance despite my above statement. Under normal to moderate braking they have provided reliable and fast braking.

Well, I have heard several people on other boards have used them and so far I have a few saying no issues.

I've got both the front and rear rotors, both are drilled/slotted, and current have been on since early June. I started with breaking them in using the correct method, which BTW comes with your puchase... step by step. NO problem with warping at all...!

I recently did a Mustang Hub swap and I'm using their 11.57" Mustang Cobra rear rotors and the Mustang GT 11" fronts. They actually are made by Powerstop. I like them, could be more happier with the purchase.

Jeff

Brian,

In case you are not aware, slots alllow for the expulsion of debris and water whiles holes are for reducing temperature and brake fade. You mays wish to change to a rotor that has more holes with only a few slots in them.

How do know they are made by powerslot? They don't have any name listed. Me personally, I won't buy anything without some kind of brand name listed, especially from eBay.

Back