Go Smokey, go!

Police are investigating whether on not speed was a factor in this accident. I say no way! :D

Hey guys,

He sure did hit that guardrail damn near perfect to launch himself and if you notice he didnt have his brakes mashed when he came up to it and launched off of it until he was in the air. I wonder if it was a suicide attempt? Or am I just stating the obvious here and everyone is like duh ya freaking idiot!

,Brandon

he was probably saying "~~~" when he came up on the A-hole driving in the left lane when he she shouldnt have been.. ha ha ha Just kidding.....

Sure looks like suicide attempt to me. You are right......no brakes until he left the ground. And he was going 130mph....easily....Only reason he survived at all is the car turned and hit on the Pass side... That is crazy....

Last edited:
>SMOKEY was Jackie Gleason in the first show ...

Was telling smokey in the vid to move it & get out of the way :) Bandit didn't make out on this one so good.

The FB must have been closing pretty fast by the time he tried to go around on the left...if that was what he was doing. I'd love to see video out the back during all this...

This little episode ought to give the highway guys a chuckle...now they have to re-calculate the barricade height so the next Knievel launches better and clears the overpass... Maybe they'll consider renaming it Snake River.

Let's go down to the field and watch the replay while we wait on the judges.

Last edited:
A sign of the times?

Can we look forward to this guy showing up on Oprah in his "Steven Hawking Custom" motorized wheelchair denouncing driving and texting at 100mph?

Back