2 Factory Intercoolers and Fan

Hock

I have 2 factory intercoolers in good condition other than the paint pealing, PM offer.

8" intercooler fan (Ebay) with wiring harness that I made for it. Mount, Plug and Play! $50 plus shipping.

Last edited:
I have 2 factory intercoolers in good condition other than the paint pealing, PM offer.

8" intercooler fan (Ebay) with wiring harness that I made for it. Mount, Plug and Play! $50 plus shipping.

I also have a set of factory intercooler tubes, PM offer.

PM SENT Intercoolers/Fan

How big of a difference did this make ?? How did you wire it up?

Had a shroud in it which I would not reuse do to high speed flow restriction. But over all I would say it made a difference. I didn't do too much data logging with it but you could sit there and just watch the temp drop with it working. Under normal driving the ACT was around 95degrees F and it would stay there until I put a load on it then it would go to about 120. If I went flat out though the stock IC would still heat soak. I would say that the fan is best for maintaining ACT's under normal driving and helping to shed of heat fast after a hard run. Its great for cool downs after the 1/4 mile.

Also, I ran the power wire from the IRCM(?) power wire at the fuse block so it was always on. Also it was wired through a relay. I am including the complete wiring harness with it as well so there is less hassle on installation. All you have to do is decided how you are going to control it.

Last edited:
Ok cool, right now my man fan is set to always on. Would this help to keep the engine cooler since the inlet temps are down?? Is there anything your looking for, for trades? I just got my SC two days ago :)

Back