ESM 5% pulley group buy

lowflying90

ESM 5% and 10% pulley group buy

need two more people to get a group buy on ESM 5% pulleys. cost will be $70 with free shipping in the united states. price will be $70 minus $7 off the shipping cost to canada.

Jeff

Last edited:
details

Payment may be made via certified check, money order or paypal. Visa or Mastercard via phone is accepted, however will not be accepted as payment at the group buy rate due to fees we incur from its use, Sorry. We prefer paypal as your method of payment. Paypal payment should be sent to ESMPaypalorders@yahoo.com directly. Shipment will be made to individual people directly from ESM, no need to have it all go to one person. Check or money order may be mailed to:
ESM
c/o Wade
P.O. box 52
Pevely Mo. 63070
All payments should be made out to Wade Embree. If you are paying via check or money order, you MUST notify me so I can ensure your payment is received and processed accordingly. This buy will be active until Oct 23rd. A minumum of 3 orders must be received to make this happen. If we do not recieve 3 orders by the close date, I will contact those who have paid and advise them of the status and their options. As soon as the first 3 people place their order, we will begin production.

Paul@syphase.com

The group buy will also include 10% press on pulleys as well. Mix and match em boys.

Last edited:
Yes, any source of funds Paypal offers if you are using paypal for your payment is acceptable provided you send the totals as listed above.

it looks like esm's site is currently down.

it is like 40% less rotating mass than the stock supercharger pulley or something close to that.

jeff

Sorry about the server being down, all the downloading of Chris Wise's 12.133 run crashed the server and they are having some hardware issues, it should be back up in the morning. To answer your questions, the buy closes on Oct 23rd. Assuming we have 3 or more orders paid for by then, the production run will begin and we will ship out on approximately Oct 28th. Details on the ESM pulley can be viewed Here until the ESM site comes back up.

Last edited:
well you can count my money in...ill send a check today or see if my mom will let me use her paypal account....thanks guys!

todd

The ESM site list that 5% pulley for $65.00.......the group buy, which is supposed to be less, list the pulley for $70.00?

5% Pulley Price

The $5.00 increase in price makes up for the free shipping. Where exactly is the deal on this group buy?

Last edited:
the site must not be updated yet. last month when i inquired they were going to be 75 plus shipping.......whenever they get made. they were out of stock on them. so they said if they get three orders they would make them asap, otherwise it might be awhile because ESM is very busy.

just send them the money if you are interested and say it is for the pulley group buy on sccoa. if you are sending a check or money order, send them an email stating that you are sending the payment so they know you are in the buy.

jeff

Back