SCP cowl hood (NEW)

oSCar3.8

I have a SCP 89-93 fiberglass 2.75" cowl hood for sale, unpainted and never installed. I picked it up off craigslist for my second SC but ended up selling the car. Asking $300. For obvious reasons, its only available for local pick up. Il try to get some pictures on here tomorrow.

Thanks for looking
Oscar

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have a SCP fiberglass 2.75" cowl hood for sale, unpainted and never installed. I picked it up off craigslist for my second SC but ended up selling the car. Asking $300. For obvious reasons, its only available for local pick up. Il try to get some pictures on here tomorrow.

Thanks for looking
Oscar

What year?

pictures..

Attachments

• hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 166
  • hood1.jpg
    hood1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 179
  • hood2.jpg
    hood2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 196
  • hood3.jpg
    hood3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 211
  • hood4.jpg
    hood4.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 175
ahhh you beat me to the punch... I was thinking the same thing about the hood should he want to ship it.

Easy Bob, how you been?

Doing......Preparing to get married in October{2nd time around}trying to stay on top of the things I need to get this project going. Was going to have Dave do some work for me{blower porting}but now have to wait until after the wedding to be able to afford everything else I need from him.Guess I'm a bit jumpy these days....:rolleyes:

Understandable. Take care of the getting married part. David will be there for awhile.:)

Did you get the pictures I sent you?

94-95 RAM-AIR COBRA HOOD...Anyone have one for sale?

Does a anyone have one for sale???...94-up style only with RAM AIR...wanted...THANKS!!

Back