94/95 fuel pressure regulator

scxr7

hey guys I need some help, and quick. I've been trying to find a fuel pressure regulator for the past 2 weeks for a 94/95 SC rail. no local speed shops have ones that will fit. they have them, but for my particular set up, they are too large and won't fit, they hit the firewall. anyways, I went to my local ford dealer and got a FPR, at first the guy screwed up and ordered up a 93 regulator. he said 94/95 supercoupes didn't exist. I was like ~~~ kind of parts guy are you, so I got somebody worth a damn, and he said supercoupes came with the same fuel regulators that N/A motors came with.. I'm still not sure if this is true or not.

I logged onto alldata and checked the part numbers for both the n/a and the SC and sure enough they are the same part number... I'm heading to the dyno this sunday and don't want to get stuck with not enough fuel pressure under boost.

the FPR part number I got from ford is F4CZ-9C968-A. can anyone confirm this as being correct? thanks!

oh by the way, I tried searching for older threads with anything to do with part numbers and FPR's and nothing came up.

Back