Super Coupe Super Chargers F/S!!! Two of them!!!

97SilverLSCcobr

Hi,

I am Daniel and I just signed up here. I have for sale Two factory SuperChargers for a Ford 3.8L V6! They came off of a '90's model Thunderbird Super Coupe!!! I am sure that you could put them on a Ford Ranger or a V6 Mustang also. I am in Huntsville, AL. 35805 if you need to look up shipping info. I am open to all offers or trades. I have a '97 Lincoln Mark Viii and would be willing to trade for some other parts for that! Here are some pics of them. One has the tube coming off of it and the other one does'nt! There is'nt any hardware for them either. What you see is what I have. Well guys thanks for taking the time to look at this and I hope these will help someone that is looking for one. If so the best way to contact me is by email at daniel256@comcast.net

Thanks again,
Daniel
Here is the first one!
P9030267.JPG
P9030268.JPG
P9030269.JPG
Here is the second one!
P9030270.JPG
P9030271.JPG

Both of them off of 89-93 cars.

So I am assuming those are the Gen 1 models? How much would those go for? Doe's anyone need them? I really would like to get some Saleen's for my Mark 8 w/ a hub swap to 5x4.5 and whatever I get from these is going to be my start towards getting them! I found two from one guy and two from another guy and they are really cheap! They are'nt in perfect condition but I am looking for cheap instead of perfect! Thanks Payton for the info!

MY advice is to put them on ebay. Most members here have at least two or three of those laying around))) Good luck bro

Well I will take $50 bucks a piece plus shipping if someone wants them! If I had a V6 mustang I bet these things would make it run pretty good.

Well I will take $50 bucks a piece plus shipping if someone wants them! If I had a V6 mustang I bet these things would make it run pretty good.

It would blow up that bottom end in no time) Thunderbird block is much stronger then Mustang V6

Back