PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska Folks - September 12 @ Lincoln

Melon
09-05-2010, 10:30 PM
I know Thomas posted up on the UMTC board, but I'm thinking some people may have missed it (and the link in one of the threads lurking around here) so thought I'd repost here.

There hasn't been any action in the Nebraska forum since March, so I figured I had better post something up. Don't let the MN12 love die off in Nebraska! :P

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Car Show in Havelock 11:00am - 4:30pm
Group Photo at Mahoney Park 5:00pm (The one in east Lincoln)
Dinner at Applebee's on North 27th 6:00pm

I'm not a huge car show fan, but this one would be a pretty good one to go to. It is hosted by the Capital City Mustang Club, and usually has a really good turnout with lots of Fords. Those who want to enter their cars can, those who just want to hang out/check out others can, and those that could care less can show up later for the rest of the activities. The mall is about 10 minutes from the car show, so that is an option as well if anyone (Carly & Tara) get bored with the rest of us ;) After the car show, I thought it would be a good opportunity to get a group photo for 2010. Mahoney park is just a few minutes from the car show off of 70th street, and should provide a nice open area for photos. No permit is required to enter the park.

After that, you could all cruise over to Applebee's on North 27th street for dinner, or where ever else you might want to go. That would allow people who can't spend the whole day in town a chance to meet up with everyone for dinner if they would like. Thoughts??

CAR SHOW FLYER (http://ccfmc.homestead.com/files/Havelock/2010/2010_Havelock_Car_Show_Flyer_RevB.pdf)

MAHONEY PARK (http://lincoln.ne.gov/maps/parks/mahoney.htm)

Do we still want to do the picture or just go straight for dinner? If we're planning the picture, I'll see if I can get better wheels on the Anniversary (front wheels look like poo)

If anyone prefers somewhere else for dinner, post up. There are other places in the area - Ruby Tuesday, Culvers, I think Village Inn is kinda close, isn't there an IHOP there too?

-Melon

Melon
09-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Anyone going?

-Melon