PDA

View Full Version : 19' 6"

mcate
09-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Easily the coolest car from the show I was in today. Nothing like a lowered '68 Caddy ragtop. He says it's 19' 6" long, & his garage was only 20' long. So he built a new one to house the Caddy!

z90sc
09-06-2010, 09:00 PM
....ain't that purdy......and BIG.......reminds me of my past Caddys.....had a 70 sedan DeVille,71 Fleetwood,79 Coupe DeVille,83 Fleetwood [piece of crap],
...88 Fleetwood......then I started with Lincolns.Although the Cads were nice,especially the early ones,I like the Lincolns better.
z

mcate
09-06-2010, 09:56 PM
This was cool too. I've seen some cool props at shows, but never speakers from a drive-in! (I had to explain what they were to my 21 yr old son)

frdlvr30
09-06-2010, 11:51 PM
This was cool too. I've seen some cool props at shows, but never speakers from a drive-in! (I had to explain what they were to my 21 yr old son)

For the record......I knew what that was....There was a drive in off of Baxter when I was small. There was also one off of Shore DR by the bridge tunnel if I remeber correctly. You older guys will have to verify that one though....

VicRattlehead
09-07-2010, 12:24 AM
i dunno, the wheels and lowering look out of place on that car. not a big fan of that but the rest of the car looks baddass

mcate
09-07-2010, 06:32 PM
For the record......I knew what that was....There was a drive in off of Baxter when I was small. There was also one off of Shore DR by the bridge tunnel if I remeber correctly. You older guys will have to verify that one though....

We've got a few left here around central Indiana. There's one just east of me in a town called New Castle. They have an FM transmitter, though, so you just tune their freq in on your radio.