will this transmission fit a 95

No it will not work. Don't consider a 95 transmission anyway, they are junk. You want a 98-02 mustang 3.8 transmission, it requires some changes, but is relatively easy to do.
Alan

Listen to him. He knows his stuff. My car runs a million times better. I just got my tranny done by Allen AND i drove to his shop in OH to get it done lol

yes

alan does know his stuff i really want to do the j mod deal just a little intinidated at the process but heck if i can replace a sheared h/b i think i could handle it.just purchased a 95 auto with mileage already on it i have the shudder everyone talks about butwonder if its too late for the mod and just get a fresh rebuild.???whats the most logical thing to do---flush current fluid change filter and see? car was sitting up about 8 months with an occasional cranking.ive stopped leaks at the pan tightened tailshaft bolts which were sort of loose. just dont want to trash the tranny if any service could prolong the life. has about 137000 miles was well taken care of. checked the plugs and they were gapped at.070 crazy..now idles much better but still alittle too shaky in drive or reverse at idle. also replaced bad iac so far maybe tps bad too?? any suggestions on all this?// thanks todd
...still trying to sell one of my 90's which needs trans rebuilt runs fine good motor and sc just no overdrive...1000.00
not too many sc savy folks in ALABAMA so im on my on here thank god for sccoa....

Last edited:
Back