B&M shifter Dust Boot

Surgin

Called B&M, got told its discontinued and that was basically the end of the conversation. PM'ed Ricardoa1 for the part # he posted and then called B&M back. The # worked for a part, just no retail pricing on it. I asked if he had it and could price it and was once again told, its discontinued... Pressing further got the same result, its discontinued.

So at this point I am wondering if there is a suitable sub that anyone has tried. I used a ford dust cover on a aftermarket shifter in the mustang, but 25.00 from ford was alot.

Justin

Attachments

• P9101253.JPG
    P9101253.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 64
I have the same problem with mine...just pulled my tranny on tuesday and found the dust boot was torn...I'll keep my eyes open for something

Maybe they are but I think it works on other applications..........Sorry it did not work for you. Sometimes it takes a special person on their sales dept to get things done. It sounds like you are getting lazy rep.

Maybe they are but I think it works on other applications..........Sorry it did not work for you. Sometimes it takes a special person on their sales dept to get things done. It sounds like you are getting lazy rep.

I agree with you on that, they would not make dust boots that dont work on other models. Just have to try another avenue...

Justin

Back