MN12 Nationals burnout video

Robinson

long story short... all i have available for download right now is my burnout from the contest. i have the half hour video that sarah took, but my buddy has been having capture problems.

so heres my burnout, the winning burnout :D i really want to get the whole video up, just because its awesome. the best part of the whole video may be Dave's XR7 idling through the parking lot. i get chills just thinking about it. well, hopefully ill have the full video up soon, but until then, heres me...

11.5 MB

for those who dont remember or werent there, i busted the coolant cap, hence the coolant everywhere and the smoke pouring from under the hood towards the end.

enjoy!:cool:

Why can't I ever seem my SC doing that? I'd LOVE to be able to roast 'em like that, but with the condition of the car right now (and the fact that it's stored at home while I'm in college), I don't see that happening. I suppose the fact that it's a 5 speed works against me too. The one time I did try to pseudo launch my car I had a lot of wheel hop.

Poor me I guess.

-Chris

Back