PDA

View Full Version : 4 SC's and 1 89 XR-7 in Ocala,fl

suprchargeit
09-14-2010, 01:30 AM
my name is Brandon i live in ocala-silver springs shores area and i have been a sc owner/builder for more than 7 years now. when i bought my first sc i was 18 and i was shown the ropes with these cars by victor w/spinningwheels-sc as he employeed me to help him on his property pulling parts and learning my way around the mn-12's. i shortly after moved to denver where i started college at denver automotive and diesel college and became employeed by 9 second racing in broomfield, co. the additional education helped me to understand efi on a whole new level which brings me to what i do today. As another form of income i build rebuild local SC's and sell parts for them. for enjoyment i try new things to make HP with these cars and about a year ago i successfully fabricated and tested a intake manifold that allows the use of late model splitport heads while using ALL the original SC induction system. the original test motor was a stock 1992 5 speed sc with a sc pulley, intake and exhaust pushing 14-15 psi it made 224 rwhp and 304 rwtq on a mustang dyno while installing the splitport heads i did put 42lb injectors in with a correctly calibrated MAF. the heads were not ported in any way. on the same dyno the car made 336 rwhp and 389 rwtq on the same boost pressure with the same exhaust running mustang tubular exhaust manifolds. i have recently completed a 2nd intake and over the last 9 months or so me and Dave Dalke with SCU have discussed it and i will be sending the 2nd intake to him for some extreme testing after which pictures and power #'s will be disclosed, then they will be reproduced and sold. I am telling you FL SC owners because my 95 that i am currently working on will be going to future FL meets and shows and i will be needing more exsposure with the intake manifold and i would like to meet my fellow SC owners here in FL. If any of you have or know where i can find a complete aod-e/4r70w setup for my 95 sc 5 speed please either message me or call me @ (352)-502-7679 with details. feel free to call as id like to meet as many people as possible and i do have a large inventory of SC parts if anybody locally is looking for anything. thank you for reading and i look foward to talking to you all and meeting you

ScrapSC
09-14-2010, 10:13 PM
Would love to slap that on my car and see if I can get that elusive 11 second time slip. Ran a 12.03, 12.04 the last time out. Had a 12.07 at the shootout.....

SuperChicken89
09-16-2010, 09:37 PM
If you want another SC to test an intake on, let me know:D I'm just down here in Orlando.

Here is a link to an upcoming all Ford Show in the Ocala area. Send in an entry form and join us. http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115963

Hope to meet you there.

Bryan

PDQ SC
11-07-2010, 11:48 AM
:)For those of you in the southeast that have issues with your SC's and need help, give this guy a call. I snatched a beautiful '90 from Tampa that was a mystery to it's owner. When I bought it, it would run fine until it warmed up then it became a backfiring, shuttering mess. Ford spent four days getting nowhere, Brandon fixed it overnight. I then drove it 1300 error free miles back to Kansas. The cost was minimal, refreshingly minimal. Brandon is an excellent resource.;)

dkmac
11-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Brandon,
I am good friends with Victor and Diane as well and am currently in search for a 94/95 SC. He is keeping his eyes out for one for me. Do you know of anyone in our area who is selling one? I would prefer a 5spd, but will take what ever I can take. If you do, please give me a ring at (904)708-7584. Take care.

Donny

Plat0ribs
12-20-2010, 12:17 PM
*** try pm's or another forum ***

This message is for Brad Klein.

Mr. Klein,
I was introduced to this individual through SCCoA, SCCoA provided the media through which this deal was initiated. The post I made in the Bad Seller folder hasen't been posted. I've sent PM, Emails, left countless messages and tried everything except to drive to Ocala to track Brandon down and confront him face to face.

So how do you rationalize deleting my post trying to get some resolution? Please explain.

ironworker
02-01-2011, 02:09 PM
*** try pm's or another forum ***

This message is for Brad Klein.

Mr. Klein,
I was introduced to this individual through SCCoA, SCCoA provided the media through which this deal was initiated. The post I made in the Bad Seller folder hasen't been posted. I've sent PM, Emails, left countless messages and tried everything except to drive to Ocala to track Brandon down and confront him face to face.

So how do you rationalize deleting my post trying to get some resolution? Please explain.

give brandon a call at xxx-xxx-xxxx he is trying to get a truck to take u all ur part .. he is trying to make things right ...... he is having a hard time with his fam right now he want to make things right so give him a call

Plat0ribs
02-01-2011, 02:23 PM
give brandon a call at xxx-xxx-xxxxhe is trying to get a truck to take u all ur part .. he is trying to make things right ...... he is having a hard time with his fam right now he want to make things right so give him a call

With all due respect, and thanks for your message, but Brandon has my phone number and knows the deal. All he needs to do is deliver the parts and all's forgiven.

Not sure why you're telling me this instead of Brandon, no biggie, and I will call him. But the resolution of this situation has nothing to do with my actions, I've done what was expected of me... I paid for the parts 5 months ago.

I'll trust you understand why I'd still be skeptical... YOU telling me HE wants to make this right? Communication and follow through will win the day.

Brad Klein
02-02-2011, 01:07 PM
CONSIDER THIS CLOSED

like you said there is a bad sellers forum thats where this belongs not here plain and simple if you have a problem PM me or one of the other moderators