Beware! I just sent Justin a lizard with his parts! He owes me more money!!!

This is sorta hilarious! I have no idea how i sent Justin a lizard!!! Please send us a picture Dude!!!:eek:

dirtybird91 said:
Surgin said:
Got it yesterday, no real big issues... except for that 6" lizard that came out of the box like its tail was on fire. I almost rolled a log down my leg... lol so now among the other wildlife here at work, I have a lizard.

Thanks for the lizard... ohh and the blower.

Justin

NO WAY DUDE! You mean there was actually a lizard in the box!? Wow. I wish you had a picture of that. There are no lizards that size domestic to my area. That's weird!
Well, you owe me more cash for that lizard! LMAO! :D

Good Luck Man!
Frank

I found him, that joker scared me!

Justin

Attachments

• The lizard.jpg
    The lizard.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 353
What you have there is the North American Chameleon or most commonly known as a Green Anole

Attachments

• Stuff from TTI Computer 215.jpg
    Stuff from TTI Computer 215.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
some people will do anything to get..

:eek::eek:Some people on this site will do almost anything to get on the "Bad seller" or "Good seller" list. Now this just take it to another limit..:D. Maybe we need jimmy d back to keep us in line...LOL.... Dirty Bird this does take the award for best seller if I was voting.....:D;)......Rich

lol...pretty neat! I've though about tossing in an old toy or something stoopid in some boxes I've shipped....this is way better. :D

Update to Dirtybird91's lizard.

I found a Klein box, emptied it, took some paper, wrapped a gauge and as I was putting the gauge/paper into the box, that lizard jumped on my arm.

So I cried out like a girl and the lizard fell back in the box.

He is now on his way to Richmond, Va. Thats right, I closed him in there and I feel good about it. See Yeah!

Justin

Attachments

• The lizard 2.jpg
    The lizard 2.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 115
update to dirtybird91's lizard.

I found a klein box, emptied it, took some paper, wrapped a gauge and as i was putting the gauge/paper into the box, that lizard jumped on my arm.

So i cried out like a girl and the lizard fell back in the box.

He is now on his way to richmond, va. Thats right, i closed him in there and i feel good about it. See yeah!

Justin

hahahahahaha!!!!! No way dude!!!?

I think you might get a laugh out of this, its a PM from another forum I got this morning.

Re: Autometer Z series boost
Hey man, got the gauge. Looks good. Weird thing happened though.. there was a green salamander/lizard type creature walking around in the box. How strange! I set it free outside.. just thought you might get a kick outta that. Thanks again!

Its the little things...

Justin

Back