options for rear spring/cup isolators?

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
I'm installing eibachs and KYB's on the 93. WOndering what optins there are for rear spring rubber cup isolator things. ARe there rubber and urethane? What brands? PRices?

Thanks guys.

thanks for the reply guys, are these two the only brands available? They're both polyurethane which is good, just wondering if there are any others so I can compare.

Are the stock ford ones just rubber?

thanks guys.

thanks for the reply guys, are these two the only brands available? They're both polyurethane which is good, just wondering if there are any others so I can compare.

Are the stock ford ones just rubber?

thanks guys.

There's only one brand. I'm pretty sure that SCP sells the Prothane isolators as they're the only company I know of that makes them.

Yes, the Ford OEM isolators are rubber.

There's only one brand. I'm pretty sure that SCP sells the Prothane isolators as they're the only company I know of that makes them.

Yes, the Ford OEM isolators are rubber.

Noted.

Poly it is...i think summit has them for way cheaper than SCP though...altho the pic in summit is of red isolators, i'm thinking that's just a generic photo.

Noted.

Poly it is...i think summit has them for way cheaper than SCP though...altho the pic in summit is of red isolators, i'm thinking that's just a generic photo.

Call Bill with the price from Summit. He'll price match or beat just about anythign out there if he can. Amazing what he'll do for ya!
AND it keeps money in the SC Community!
Shop for something else from him at the same time and save on consolidated shipping.

Back