1990 t bird sc

coopster

thinkin about partin out my 90 t bird sc its a 5 speed it runs just needs brakes done and put back togeather but no luck in salin whole so might try the partin it out i would like to sale local dont know about the shippin lol but will see thanks

thinkin about partin out my 90 t bird sc its a 5 speed it runs just needs brakes done and put back togeather but no luck in salin whole so might try the partin it out i would like to sale local dont know about the shippin lol but will see thanks

Translated for those who wish to understand the original post without getting a headache...
I'm thinking about parting out my 1990 Thunderbird SC. It is a 5 speed car that runs, but needs brake work and reassembled. I have not had any luck selling the car as a whole, so I might try parting it out. I would like to sell parts locally as I am not comfortable with shipping, but I might consider it. Thanks.

Post some pictures of the car man.

Back