early model sc in the local scraper

92sclikenew

need anything let me know i plan to go Saturday to get what i need.

Attachments

• IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 161
I don't need, but may I suggest:

If it's got the Electronic Climate Control (no rotary knobs, just push buttons and a slide for the fan speed), grab the blower speed control module.

If it's got anything left of Ford Premium Sound System (or better, JBL Audio), grab the amps and subwoofer (if there).

That ABS unit, sold as a "I dunno, but it's here" might be worth something also.

If the interior's black, and the console lid isn't broken at the back (where the three screws go in), I'll go $25 for it slow-boat to 71111 :)

VMM if it's not busted mechanically.

ECC if it has it (uses the same two loops the radio does).

Grab the keyless entry module and the anti-theft module if they're there. And you can get them cheap enough.

RwP

thanks for your opionion but im not looking to stock up on some parts. if someone needs something let me know..

ill check the console top but it may cost me that much alone.

I don't need, but may I suggest:

If it's got the Electronic Climate Control (no rotary knobs, just push buttons and a slide for the fan speed), grab the blower speed control module.

If it's got anything left of Ford Premium Sound System (or better, JBL Audio), grab the amps and subwoofer (if there).

That ABS unit, sold as a "I dunno, but it's here" might be worth something also.

If the interior's black, and the console lid isn't broken at the back (where the three screws go in), I'll go $25 for it slow-boat to 71111 :)

VMM if it's not busted mechanically.

ECC if it has it (uses the same two loops the radio does).

Grab the keyless entry module and the anti-theft module if they're there. And you can get them cheap enough.

RwP

I could really use the overhead light/moonroof assembly. Mine is broken, so the lights don't come on when I open the door, and I can't use the map light. BTW, mine is a '93. Thanks......

Don't sweat, I've got one coming.

However, if it's good AND you've got storage room - those are rather prize.

RwP

Back