For sale

hotrodstew

I have a BBK 70mm throttle body ill take $100obo+ shipping and stock SC wheels with decent tires $75+shipping.

Does this TB require porting the inlet plenum to hook up properly?

Orion, it will bolt right up but a good smoothing in the plenum would be WELL worth it!
With the 70MM on the smaller plenum there is a HUGE flat lip in there!
So get it and then gasket match/port it with a dremel/die grinder.
I have to do the same thing!

Orion, it will bolt right up but a good smoothing in the plenum would be WELL worth it!
With the 70MM on the smaller plenum there is a HUGE flat lip in there!
So get it and then gasket match/port it with a dremel/die grinder.
I have to do the same thing!

Gotcha'
pretty straight forward...Thanks!

Gotcha'
pretty straight forward...Thanks!

Only thing you'll need is a couple bolts to plug off the Coolant lines to the stock TB or a piece of steel fuel/brake line to by-pass it.

Also have to modify the TPS. I have to go back and re-do it to mine before I put it back on. Been told to just oblong the mounting hole on the TPS so you can adjust it to make the voltage be within range at idle. Again... TOO EASY!

$100 bucks shipped. Make me an offer on the wheels and tires. Need them gone ASAP. gotta make room for the new parts. Magnum Power Package #2 baby. Should have the bottom end finished up tomarrow

Everything is gone. Some punks broke into my garage while i was at work and cleaned me out. Wish i could find the F#*kers. Got a few bullets with each of their names on them. Sorry to everyone who was interested

Back