Missing parts

shawpdx1

Anyone have a picture of the bracket or cradle for the trans mount off the crossmember Im really missing parts Ugly

Here's what I have looks like something bolts through one of those holes on the rear of trans or off the exhaust hanger

Attachments

• Picture 1917.jpg
    Picture 1917.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 71
Here she sits, I think that spoiler looks cheesy not sure why I put it on, took it off a SHO, Guess I will go to the u pull it today what car besides our coupes use the same set up for trans crossmember parts I have that 95 intake,blower, injectors, to put on her when Im done with clutch, someone was telling me if I take the pully off my original supercharger its smaller then the 96 pully true?

Attachments

• Picture 278.jpg
    Picture 278.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
I think you're missing the bracket that sits between the rubber mount and exhaust hanger. You should be able to find that out of any old bird, if not let me know I think I have one floating around.

-B

Last edited:
yeah i am .wonder if it has to be 5 speed don't want to make a run to pick & pull for a dead run. the only thing they tell you is that they have those years but not if there auto, manual, or even Sc's which I doubt . but might have to

I shouldn't say any old bird but at least an mn12. If you can't find it I have one with all the bolts, yours if you want it.25$ shipped to your door

I got lucky and found mine!! I knew I had boxed everything up!! will be on the road today then maybe next weekend install that 95 Blower

Back