*MINT* low mile 5spd SC SOLD!!!!

allen2m4

first off, I love this car and only getting rid of it due to my wife saying if I sell all my toys I can buy a z06 vette.

I bought the car from the original owner back in january, with 75000 miles. It has taken me back and forth from georgia to ohio a couple times with no trouble. I wouldnt hesitate to drive this car anywhere.there is absolutly no rust on this car, it is 100% solid. fresh rebuilt supercharger. I'm stationed here at Moody AFB in valdosta ,GA which is where the car is at.

car now sits at 86,000 miles but may change a tiny bit if my wife drives her car when I have to go to work.

PRICE IS 3500.00

**FIXED BOTH THE PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*** car is now 100 percent good to go!!

everything about this car is original and not tampered with, all options but a moon roof. has keyless entry,even the factory cd player still works. however, I did put a cone airfilter on it. my number is 229-740-5715 if you have any further questions.

its kinda dirty in the pics, i will take anymore that are requested. my camera does it no justice.

if anybody wants I can do a video and post it to youtube, I have nothing to hide and will photo/record any part of the car you want.

thunderbird-jan2010001-1.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010002.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010003.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010005.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010006.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010007.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010008.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010009.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010010.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010012.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010013.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010014.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010015.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010016.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010017.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010018.jpg

thunderbird-jan2010020.jpg

Last edited:

Ok, 75,000 mi's in January, how bouts now ? Sweet ride, Huge bummer about no SunRoof ... Why would the factory put Every Feature on the car EXCEPT the SunRoof ? They must not have drug tested the assembly line boys back in '93 eh' ...

RW

lol correct, every option but the sunroof.

sorry i forgot to put the current milage it is sitting at 86xxx. i try not to drive it everyday to keep the miles low.

Ok, 75,000 mi's in January, how bouts now ? Sweet ride, Huge bummer about no SunRoof ... Why would the factory put Every Feature on the car EXCEPT the SunRoof ? They must not have drug tested the assembly line boys back in '93 eh' ...

RW

You would be surprised on how many members here prefer not to have the moon roof, the moon roof collects water and drains on the rockers which increases rust build up.

Nice looking solid car, I love those 93's specially the interior.

Jerry

Earlier Posts ...

Looked at some of yer past posts on here ... U mentioned something about heatervcore or A/C failing & the firm ride which I hear is common - did that ever get resolved or fixed ? Any other members been thru this same thing & know what to expect for repair costs ? Feedback would be most appreciated ... Thx,

Rick W

yes i mentioned the problems above i never got around to fixing them spare money is hard to come by when your always on the go thanx to the military and a family. i took it to the ford stealership and they said that the modules are not operating. this would be a simple fix, just grab another one from a junkyard or ebay. EVERYTHING on this car worked perfectly untill july 22nd, im not sure if the very heavy rain that day did something or it was a freak accident.

Last edited:
Nice looking 93, keep your price it's worth that if not more.
ps. I would go for the Z06 vette. :)

Last edited:
Nice looking 93, keep your price it's worth that if not more.
ps. I would go for the Z06 vette. :)

its so hard. ill i have gotten are tire kickers. one semi interested person from detroit. I'm not desperate but im antsy to get into a vette. i dont want to take less, but its hard holding out

Desperate

its so hard. ill i have gotten are tire kickers. one semi interested person from detroit. I'm not desperate but im antsy to get into a vette. i dont want to take less, but its hard holding out

Unfortunately, partly because of the lousy economy, and partly because
nobody on this forum seems willing to ante up for a quality SuperCoupe,
we'll both need to get to the DESPERATE stage before we can sell ours!:(

Unfortunately, partly because of the lousy economy, and partly because
nobody on this forum seems willing to ante up for a quality SuperCoupe,
we'll both need to get to the DESPERATE stage before we can sell ours!:(

fact....sad but true

anybody local wants to harp on the fact the nada value is lower..blah blah, but we know what they are worth. and the fact is you dont find these cars in this good of shape..

and sadly yes canada is to far..lol

Chassis pictures?

TTT for one of the cleanest SC's you will find

Allen,
If you could post some clear pictures of the undercarriage showing
the complete lack of rust of a typical South Georgia car, that might
peak some interest?!
Also, I'm sure it would be EXTREMELY helpful if you can diagnosis and
fix the A/C-heat & firm ride problem.
Shoot, if I can sell MY SuperCoupe AND my Contour SVT, I might even
be interested!!:D
Just trying to help out a fellow SuperCoupe seller!
Thanks,
Jeff Parker
Columbus, Ohio

Back