Website Updates....Videos.

Steve,

Your site has exceeded its hourly bandwith (on a Sunday morning?), so it will not be available for an additional 2 hours accoring to the message.

I was so looking forward to a trip down memory lane....

Damn! I was hoping you got some video of my car at the second to last track day. I'm having the same problem accessing your site as Bill.

Cheers,

Sean

Steve, nice Vids!

I have a question for you....with all of the mods you have, shouldn't you be running a better time and have better dyno numbers?

I'll be going for another dyno after the winter and after a few tweeks.

As for the times, I hope that it will get better. That was my very first time on the track. The 14.7 run was on my heavy chrome rims, no adjustments to tire pressure or anything else. Just got to the line and punched it. There is always next season.:)

I just tried again. It says the same thing only this time it says the site will not be accessible for three hours. What gives???

Cheers,

Sean

Steve P.,

For the life of me I can't get access to your website. I keep getting this notification that you've sucked more than your alotted bandwidth!!! Did you manage to get any video of my car that day? If so, would it zip up small enough to email to me?

Cheers,

Sean

Now that figures...

I finally get to the videos, and of the two videos featuring my car, I'm not driving it in either clip!!! Were I driving my own car in the first clip, I could have said "I beat Bill McNeil!!!"

Good shots, Steve. Those are some nice passes in your car, pal!

Cheers,

Sean

My car posted a best of 14.7 @ 94MPH back a couple months. I will be going again in the next two weeks to Cayuga cause I've done more work since. Tires make a HUGE difference with these cars.

This winter I'm going to be pulling a "Bill McNeil" and doing some major work to the motor. :D

I'll make sure I scan the timeslip for all to see. :D

14.7 is pretty good. Since you are an SCCoO member, why don't you (or haven't you) posted your e/t? Also, do you have a list of mods you'd like to disclose? Was this at Cayuga?

You should have come to one of our track days, so that everyone could see you run. We all like to see SCs in the 14s.

Who is doing the motor work for you?

Hey Bill....thanks.

I will post an ET when I scan in my timeslip. I'd rather have that since nobody from the SCCoO did witness the pass, I'd rather have some hard evidence to show. My run was at TMP.

I'll be making a page about my car come next month....you'll be able to check out the mods there. I want to make a full page once the motor work has done. I've already talked to Sean about giving me a hand.

The motor work will be done mainly by Andy at Straight Line, but the parts like heads and headers will come from other sources. I'm going to give the V6 Mustang headers a go and see how they work.

Kinda :) I guess if Sean or anyone comes over to help, the cat will be out of the bag.

My girlfriend and I decided not to purchase a new car so we'll
be putting more $$ into the SC. Which is good....cause I love this car!

My next set of mods should bring me to a low 13....it all depends on traction.

Steve,

Keep in mind you're gonna need a better blower to get that car out of the 14s, there is no way around it.

Good way to spend $2500 Canadian. Plus the other $8000-$12000 worth of heads, cam and motor you'll need to back it up.

Back