89-93 block 94 Windage Tray - Will it fit

Mike8675309

So I have a line on a 94 oil pan, pickup, and windage tray to replace the oil pan that I recently cracked when striking a big rock on the roadway.

My 93 has ARP main studs.

#1 - Will the 94 oil pan fit?
#2 - What, if anything do I need to do to fit the 94 Windage Tray?
#3 - Will I need to change the pickup?

Note I found a post that to fit the Windage Tray with the studs, you need to drill the holes in the tray to 1/2", and then eliminate washers on the studs. Anyone with further information on that?

So I have a line on a 94 oil pan, pickup, and windage tray to replace the oil pan that I recently cracked when striking a big rock on the roadway.

My 93 has ARP main studs.

#1 - Will the 94 oil pan fit?
#2 - What, if anything do I need to do to fit the 94 Windage Tray?
#3 - Will I need to change the pickup?

Note I found a post that to fit the Windage Tray with the studs, you need to drill the holes in the tray to 1/2", and then eliminate washers on the studs. Anyone with further information on that?

My guess is that you found my old post, where I did exactly that. Been in the car for 7 years now.

My guess is that you found my old post, where I did exactly that. Been in the car for 7 years now.

Yes... why yes I did. Just checking to see if anyone has learned more since then. In the end I'll figure it out once I start pulling things apart. Searching for the win also has me ready to copy rod's method of pulling the K-member to get the pan off.

Back