PDA

View Full Version : Snow Job

Roadhawg
09-28-2010, 07:16 PM
I completed the install of the Snow Performance system on my wife's 95 LX Tbird. The main reason was to drop IATs and to add a saftey margin to a non-intercooled SC setup. Thanks to Fraser with his suggestion to install the controller in the glove compartment and Kurt's install thread, with the LEDs mounted in the dash. When looking at the Dyno chart keep in mind, this is a basically a stock 95 NPI 4.6L with a SVO supercharger bolted on. The tune is fairly conservative, with the pull only going to 5400rpms. Truthfully, I need to stop modding my wife's daily driver.

nickleman60
09-28-2010, 07:38 PM
That should get you in the 13's I would think.

frdlvr30
09-28-2010, 10:42 PM
If she blows it up, there is a Mustang in the garage for her to drive....low mileage at that...

Kurt K
09-28-2010, 10:48 PM
I completed the install of the Snow Performance system on my wife's 95 LX Tbird. The main reason was to drop IATs and to add a saftey margin to a non-intercooled SC setup. Thanks to Fraser with his suggestion to install the controller in the glove compartment and Kurt's install thread, with the LEDs mounted in the dash. When looking at the Dyno chart keep in mind, this is a basically a stock 95 NPI 4.6L with a SVO supercharger bolted on. The tune is fairly conservative, with the pull only going to 5400rpms. Truthfully, I need to stop modding my wife's daily driver.
Nice install. I like the LEDs:D You're welcome :) :)

slowpoke
10-02-2010, 01:36 PM
heh, that almost the same spot that i installed my line lock solenoids. it seems to me to be fairly safe there. :)