Which Seats to Install?

Which Interior Combination Would Look Best?

• Leave it stock you crazy fool!

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Black Cloth Seats, Black Carpet, and Black Cloth Accent in the Door

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Black Leather Seats, Black Carpet, and Black Cloth Accent in the Door

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Macros

SCCoA Member
Here's a poll:

I have a Black 95 Auto SC with Tan Interior.

I also have on hand a complete early model black interior (carpet, etc), perfect black cloth seats (not tweed), and perfect black leather seats. I am debating about finally upgrading my interior with these black parts.

So do you guys think it would look decent with the two tone interior, or should I just leave it alone?

And, no, I am not selling the tan seats. They will be stored away in case I want to put the car back to stock down the road.

Actually Option 3 is [Black Leather Seats, Black Carpet, and Black Leather Accent in the Door]

Attachments

• IMAG0242.jpg
    IMAG0242.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 95
  • IMAG0250.jpg
    IMAG0250.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
I'd leave it the way it is actually, not a big fan of two tone interiors at all, and then sell me those perfect cloth seats.

If I could change my seats to cloth I think I would in fact carpet on the steering wheel would be nice too :p

If I could change my seats to cloth I think I would in fact carpet on the steering wheel would be nice too :p

Only if it's a deep pile shag to keep my hands warm in the winter when I am pretending to drive my car in the garage!

I'd leave it the way it is actually, not a big fan of two tone interiors at all, and then sell me those perfect cloth seats.

Hey Ryan,

Why not snag the Black Tweed Seats that I sold to Jeff in Columbus? Those things were mint! Then he could put the gray ones back in to sell the car with.

OK. The conversion is underway!

I set the black seats in the car last night to get a feel for the results. WOW! I had forgotten how much more comfortable the early model seats are!

Will be putting the black carpet, rear window cover, and rear seat belts in this weekend. Also have black kick panels (if they fit). Then, I just need to find front seat belts in black!

Attachments

• IMAG1092.jpg
    IMAG1092.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG1093.jpg
    IMAG1093.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 112
New seats and carpet are in... Feels like a completey different car!

Now to find some black front seat belts from Canada!

Attachments

• IMAG1144.jpg
    IMAG1144.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMAG1145.jpg
    IMAG1145.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG1149.jpg
    IMAG1149.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMAG1150.jpg
    IMAG1150.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMAG1147.jpg
    IMAG1147.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 74
All black!

Both my '93's are all black with leather and I really like it. Other than hot in the summer (thats why they made seat covers) all black is my preference.
Speaking of which, I need to start thinking about getting them recovered.
I think when I do, I will add heaters for when it's cold. Can't have the wife freeze her tushy when it's cold outside!
MikeH

Back