Parting out modded 93 SC FMIC 5speed Cobra R Wheels and tires

That One Guy

M5R2 5 speed tranny with everything to swap. $500

C&L 76mm MAF sensor. test tube for 93 stock injectors. $60

17x9" Cobra R Wheels and tires made for MN12 5x4.25" bolt pattern with 245/45 front and 315/35 rear. awesome shape. $800 or BEST offer

Custom made blower top with 3" outlet and Front mount intercooler with 3" piping. (won't fit under stock hood) $1000 obo

B&M Ratchet Shifter made to fit Thunderbird SC auto. $80

Call Mike (208) 659-4127 Rathdrum, ID 83858
accepting offers as well...

Last edited:
I still have everything on the car except for the 5 speed tranny stuff. It has an auto and I've been trying to sell it for awhile now since I kinda went a different direction and am into the 4x4 world now. I figured out that no one would give me anything more than $2300 for the car with the parts so now I figured I'd just start parting it out. I only have a few pics since my comp crashed a month ago but can get more up soon if I see enough interest... Here are the few I have. If anyone is interested in the whole car let me know too. I'm askin $3800 buyer figures out shipping. Posted in "Cars for Sale" forum

Attachments

• 100_0823.jpg
    100_0823.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 287
  • 100_0819.jpg
    100_0819.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 372
  • 100_0820.jpg
    100_0820.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 252
  • 100_0821.jpg
    100_0821.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
If you can't sell the whole car, I'd be interested in the C&L. Curious about the shifter if you can post some pictures.

Have you tried Ebay to sell the car?

It's on Craigslist for the Spokane Coeur d' Alene area but Ive never tried selling anything on ebay before. Maybe I should look into that...

You would definately get greater exposure. It's worth a shot at trying to sell the whole car.

I have not done a lot of selling on Ebay, mostly buying but I read that you are better of with a lower starting price than what you want to sell for and just set a reserve for the amount you would like to get. I think they give you some selling tips on the site. Good luck.

Sell it Whole

Man, the car looks too nice to part out if it runs. Just for the love of these cars sell the whole thing to someone who'll appredciate it.

I agree. If it runs, sell it whole or keep it. Someone will buy it, looks to good to part out. The tubes peeking through the hood scoop is a nice ad for it's power.

I agree SELL IT WHOLE!

Take a little less than you might have liked to keep it whole and save the time/effort of parting it out.

I have nothing to offer at this point, but...
Would you trade it for something? 4x4 or other?

I think he will try to sell it on Ebay. I told him to try that route before parting. Waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too nice to butcher for parts.

Thanks guys I appreciate the comments... and I will take your advice, I've just been trying to sell it for over a year now and am starting to get a little more motivated. and YES I do still have the manual tranny with everything to swap except master cyl if your still interested, came out of a 91 SC w/ 110k

Sorry I shouldn't have said that I'm parting it out. I just mean't those parts that I listed, because I still wanted to sell a running car... Just closer to stock :D

Back