PDA

View Full Version : KilKare track pictures!!!!

Cobrarthunder
10-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Here is the link to the track photographer. You can order pics of any size through him.

http://www.photothree.net/

later, Chris

mywhite89
12-16-2010, 06:56 PM
did anybody buy pictures from this person. I bought some. Been waiting 3 weeks to get them. So far, not returning my e-mails either.

Chris

rzimmerl
12-16-2010, 06:59 PM
Sorry to say this Chris, but in 2008 I ordered pictures from them and after 2 months of waiting and no return phone calls or emails I filed a claim with my credit card company to get my money back. They returned my money with no issues and took care of the rest. He had some great shots of my car that I really want from this year but after that experience I will not try to buy them again.

Cobrarthunder
12-16-2010, 08:03 PM
Weird, Chris Davis (92Five0Bird) and I have bought pictures from him every shootout that was held at Kil-Kare.

mywhite89
12-17-2010, 09:03 AM
Weird, Chris Davis (92Five0Bird) and I have bought pictures from him every shootout that was held at Kil-Kare.

I'll pay you $20 to pretend your me and go there to confront him!!:D

Cobrarthunder
12-17-2010, 09:46 PM
yea...not going to work. I got the the only 10sec bird that ever shows up on a regular basis...he knows me.

mywhite89
12-18-2010, 08:59 AM
yea...not going to work. I got the the only 10sec bird that ever shows up on a regular basis...he knows me.

He will know me very well soon.

mywhite89
12-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Sorry to say this Chris, but in 2008 I ordered pictures from them and after 2 months of waiting and no return phone calls or emails I filed a claim with my credit card company to get my money back. They returned my money with no issues and took care of the rest. He had some great shots of my car that I really want from this year but after that experience I will not try to buy them again.

Hey after threatening to file a claim with my credit card company and talking to my credit card company the guy finally responed. He's had some computer problems. Just to let you know Ryan I'm working on getting you a free picture of your choice. I think if it was him you had a problem with, thats the least he can do.

I'll revoke anything bad I thought or said once my stuff comes!!

Chris

rzimmerl
12-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Let me know how this all works out. I have a track shot from every shootout hanging in the garage and still need one for 2010.

rzimmerl
12-21-2010, 11:33 AM
Big thanks to Chris, Richard just gave me a call and is going to print out the picture I wanted back in 2008 and give me a free print from this year. Thats pretty stand up of him for personally making a phone call and making the situation right.

mywhite89
12-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Big thanks to Chris, Richard just gave me a call and is going to print out the picture I wanted back in 2008 and give me a free print from this year. Thats pretty stand up of him for personally making a phone call and making the situation right.

Hey, he just sent me a message about that also. If this goes ok, you owe me a couple cold beers next year! haha

Chris

rzimmerl
12-21-2010, 12:07 PM
Hey, he just sent me a message about that also. If this goes ok, you owe me a couple cold beers next year! haha

Chris

No problem on that!:p