hey all.. IM BACK.........

austinxtreme512

Wow, military is REALLY a new experience for me, im used to it now but man its rough for the first couple months, i did it and now im in tech school, in which im doing really good, im a mechanic for the equipment for the air planes and when im done with my 6 month tech school, ill have 37 credits towards my associates degree in applied science and its all payed for well im getting payed to do it as well so it works out great for me. I missed sccoa.com, i have a lot of catching up to do!! I will get my car back here in the next few weeks, i live on base so there is not much to do here. when i get my car ill take it out every weekend and drive it all the time around town!! well its good to be back and ill be posting again. plus since im going to be a certified mechanic, ill take some of my knowledge and maybe see if i can be of some help to you.

NO ONE COMES CLOSE- AIR FORCE

Greetings Chris

Glad to hear you made it through basic and are getting to do some better stuff. Kudos again on the calendar.

Dan H
resized%20dec%2001%20low%20pro%20side.jpg

Congrats on getting through basic man I thought I was on a diffrent planet when I went to Navy boot. Good luck in Tech School Hoo-Rah :D

to splicer

well they are doing alright, sells became slower but i have about 20-22 left so if you want one, im accepting pay pal now, i know you bought one b4. i just need to get rid of about 18 more of these!!! thanks for the concern though!!

Calendar

As a matter of fact , I do! Here is the cover. They are all inside too.

Attachments

• calendar.jpg
    calendar.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 99
Back