800 rwhp SC project starts

Lethal-Venom

My car is no longer for sell, in fact it's going under knife. Gutting the whole car, pulling motor and everything. After getting my Stealth up to 500 AWHP I need to work on something new. There's my SC sitting in front of my house :) Planning has been underway for 2 months now. Have great plans for the car even with custom tubular suspension front & rear. Local motorsports shop going help me there (out with 100's of pounds there). Have Facebook site setup which will have all updates...

shortblock1.jpg

It should handle 30psi if I get the custom supercharger to handle it :)

Going the supercharger route??? Centrifigal, Screw, or Roots style??? 30lbs of boost on a blower belt would need to be cogged I would think. That would also take quit a bit of horsepower to spin the supercharger to make that much boost and horsepower.. Looking forward to updates..

Think out of the box no belts used. Not procharger type stuff or turbos used, just custom designed supercharger (low $ thanks to friend owning machine shop)

I've deleted all of my past post... Facebook link? If you was my friend or know me (ask me in PM) you would know it. I'll stop by here from time to time and post updates. Other then that Facebook page will have updates daily. Friend called me hour ago, going to get web cam setup for some live action :cool:

a$$holes just a few a$sholes kills stuff for everyone else. Just because I want to push my Thunderbird envelope the stupid people come out. When I hit 450+awhp the same type of people came out then to. Now their all have their asses handed to them. I will not go into alot of little details or big ones. Few of my friends that are looking into making T-bird parts. Being a new type supercharger & suspension parts. They have a prototype supercharger on Chevy V-6 that pushed 21 boost. Until the rod came flying out, it ran strong.
Find someone that works around machines (heavy duty) ask them about high tension chains <---

logging off catch ya on buildup page

This post will not been seen my me anymore...I'll check site for shootout next year. I maybe able to get my friends to host the whole thing.....later

Last edited:
I've deleted all of my past post... Facebook link? If you was my friend or know me (ask me in PM) you would know it. I'll stop by here from time to time and post updates. Other then that Facebook page will have updates daily. Friend called me hour ago, going to get web cam setup for some live action :cool:

a$$holes just a few a$sholes kills stuff for everyone else. Just because I want to push my Thunderbird envelope the stupid people come out. When I hit 450+awhp the same type of people came out then to. Now their all have their asses handed to them. I will not go into alot of little details or big ones. Few of my friends that are looking into making T-bird parts. Being a new type supercharger & suspension parts. They have a prototype supercharger on Chevy V-6 that pushed 21 boost. Until the rod came flying out, it ran strong.
Find someone that works around machines (heavy duty) ask them about high tension chains <---

logging off catch ya on buildup page

This post will not been seen my me anymore...I'll check site for shootout next year. I maybe able to get my friends to host the whole thing.....later

Good luck on your project...looking forward to seeing some pics of this blower and chain drive.

David

I wouldnt want to chain driven blower. They are unsafe and I believe outlawed at the track. They used chains before good belts were available.

And why is anyone suprised that people go a lil wacky when someone says..I'll make 800 or so rwhp. Knowing the flow limitations of a 3.8 head that would mean a heck of allot of boost..And I dont even think the block could handle it even if your crank rods and pistons could.

It's one thing having a good imagination its another getting mad when people call you out on it.

You want 800rwhp..Go turbo with alot of boost. I cant see you doing it with a blower let alone a chain driven one...But it be interesting to see what you thinksit will take to make 800rwhp..Then again hes not reading this

Back