Great news for the twin screw fans.

ricardoa1

Looks like vortech set up a website devoted to lysholm supercharger. Same thing as a whipple. But with more retail dealers and distribution chain.

New owner of Lysholm Technologies
Opcon AB has sold its shareholding in Lysholm Technologies. The buyer is AirPower® Group, of Channel Islands, CA, owner of Vortech Engineering.

Soon you will be able to order head units and snouts from Summit Racing or even Jegs. We just need someone to complete the kit for us. :D
Calling all fabricators.

And no I was not looking for superchargers I am super happy with my little 1.7L that fits under a stock raise hood. ;)

Yes, I am aware of this. Hopefully the price point will be less than Whipple and they will be willing to sell head units separately, not just kits. I have spoken with them before, but it's been awhile and I haven't been in the SC buying mode for awhile now. Too many other projects.....:rolleyes::D

Yes, I am aware of this. Hopefully the price point will be less than Whipple and they will be willing to sell head units separately, not just kits. I have spoken with them before, but it's been awhile and I haven't been in the SC buying mode for awhile now. Too many other projects.....:rolleyes::D

I called them up just out curiosity. They are still bringing the stuff over from overseas. They will sell the headunits but they dont have enough for their own bolt on kits. So they said check back in 4-5 months, when they bring the tooling and manufacturing to the USA. So I hope they will be just as expensive as a TVS if that happens. It will be awsome if they do. For now Whipple will be the only source.......

Last edited:
Back