2010 Shootout- other stats.

XR7Kurt

Post up:
1) Best 60ft. time.
2) If you thought one lane was better than the other.
3) Best reaction time.(.5000 is perfect for those that might not know... coughfishbonecough:p
4) How many runs you were able to make, if you broke on a pass count that too just to make it easier. One thing I think everyone will agree on is you'll get your money's worth of passes if you want.

Mine:
1) 1.9913
2) For me I didn't find any different traction wise but didn't like driving through a puddle when I was bypassing the water box.:rolleyes:It did dry up though.
3) .5604
4) 9, but could have make 3 or 4 more at the end.

60 = 1.5740
I liked the left but ran 2 11.15's in the right I'd say they were equal.
Reaction .5888
I made 9 passes would have liked to make 1 or 2 more with the seats out to see if I could hit a 10

Best 60ft 1.6432

Liked the right lane, because it was easier to see the staging beams, but ran my best ET in the left lane.

Best RT .5168

Made 6 passes

David

best 60' = 1.7152

best grip from the right lane

best reaction time was .5176
( I also saw a red light 3 times :eek: )

made 7 passes

...3) Best reaction time.(.5000 is perfect for those that might not know... coughfishbonecough:p

GRRRR..... :rolleyes: I'm going to be kicking myself for that ALL YEAR!!! Can't believe the only time I redlight is in final round!!! :rolleyes::eek:

*sigh* I'll remember this lesson! :p

1) 1.7881

2) dunno - I usually took the left lane just so that my sister could get better pictures. :D

3) .5288

4) 12 passes

Best 60' was a 1.64 and I pulled a 1.65 in the same lane... Left.

Best reaction time was a .504 I also had a .509 then went red by .015 in my elemination round with Tuck.... It happens when ya try to make some time up on the tree :rolleyes:

Made 6 passes and fought belt slip causing my car to run 10.8 to 11.2 AFR in 3rd gear...

You guys should know better. NEVER RACE THE OTHER GUY. Always race yourself. Psyching the other guy out is a big part of drag racing. Put blinders on, forget the numbers, and just run the tree. ;)

I made 2 passes but Will has the stats.

Best reaction time was a .504 I also had a .509 then went red by .015 in my elemination round with Tuck.... It happens when ya try to make some time up on the tree :rolleyes:

That's pretty dang consistent.

You guys should know better. NEVER RACE THE OTHER GUY. Always race yourself. Psyching the other guy out is a big part of drag racing. Put blinders on, forget the numbers, and just run the tree.

Apparently it doesn't matter for me since my worst RT was when I had a single pass. I was the first car staged every time and had a few seconds to wait on all the other passes. On the single pass I staged and was caught off guard when the lights started coming on immediately.:rolleyes: I guess that doesn't matter since I wasn't racing anyone.:p

Yeh I know I shouldnt be thinking of the other guy/gal, but I try to hammer the light every chance I get. Car was pretty consistant in the 12.24 to 12.32 range. The 60ft is what made the difference in the runs and the last one of the day of a 12.54 had that lovely belt issue.

My best 1/8th was a 7.70 that netted the 12.24.. That could have been the 11.999999 run but 3rd gear didnt pull near as hard with it slipping the SC.

You guys should know better. NEVER RACE THE OTHER GUY. Always race yourself. Psyching the other guy out is a big part of drag racing. Put blinders on, forget the numbers, and just run the tree. ;)

David, your best 60 foot was a 1.68, I think. It may have been a tad faster. I don't have the timeslip handy, but I'll check it when I can. You also ran a 1.88 with me in the car.

That is my thoughts exact, well except at the big end if they aren't catching me I'll let out.
Alan

Back