snow kit

slowpoke

im only making around 270-300 rwhp and plan to install a snow kit. for those that have used these have you found better luck with the stage 1(boost activated) or stage 2 (maf activated) kit?.

any other tips on which one might be better are more than welcome. im not attempting to max hp im just wanting to increase it some.

i intend to install the kit within a week. so i can also use helpful tips to include the best known locations for the injectors.

thankyou in advance

stephen

Stage 2 MAF controller, and you'll need to be ready to adjust your tune since it will go rich with alky injection.

Fraser

I've got a stage III and thats the good stuff. It is calibrated off of boost and injector duty cycle. My display screen shows injector duty percentage and boost digitally.

Stage 2 MAF controlled is what I use, with dual nozzles. Both are located in the return plenum, one before the ACT sensor and the other is in the bend before is reaches the intake manifold. It works well but be prepared to tune as you will run super rich when it activates.

looks like stage 2 or better is the way to go. i have the q-horse and i think Fraser might be able to help me with a re-tune. ill have to contact him. ty for the responses.

stephen

Back