Rear Springs

Gerry Rider

Does anyone know where I can get a new set of stock rear springs (not lowered) with the correct SC springrate or stiffer.
Gerry

I have a set of old stock height ones sitting in the garage taking up space. PM me if interested. If not from me, there are plenty of other sellers on the for sale forum.

rear springs

thanks for the responses. I wanted a set of new spings before I took it a part to put in new isolators. Like everythimg, springs get tired with age and I like to replace with new whenever I can. Although mot always a necessity it makes the car just that much better. Front springs are already new (one was broken). Want to do the rears. I'll try Rock Auto. Thanks again

Springs!

You will spend equal too if not more on OEM when for less or equal you can have H&R springs. They might bring the car 1/4 inch down if that, but nothing noticeable. They also are progressive so ride like stock but improve handling 1000000%. Mercedes uses H&R for all their race cars and H&R are provided for most Ford vehicles. Thank me later. I put them on my 93 Cobra and my ride height had no change, just any corner, any speed. You can expect between 220-250 for the set. Do it yourself or ask about people on here who know SC's. Mechanics know nothing about these cars. Your love and a Haynes will take you further than most shops.

Lincoln

Back