smooth move

tim

Well Nancy kept telling me she wanted a car. So after looking around last Friday I bought her a gmc envoy. Trailer tow package, electric brakes setup for a trailer, big trans cooler loaded with all the toys. It red MY favorite color:D The 4 wheel drive is a plus up here in the snow belt. Yesterday she says to me . " Dont think Iam not wise to you" I know a tow car when I see one.:D Wow that wasnt as tricky as I thought, Next I have to sneak a trailer in. And well you guys know the rest. I just have to find a really nice body and interior car. Engine not important. I like the idea of a 500 hp. turbo car I car drive on the street. Later Tim

Well Nancy kept telling me she wanted a car. So after looking around last Friday I bought her a gmc envoy. Trailer tow package, electric brakes setup for a trailer, big trans cooler loaded with all the toys. It red MY favorite color:D The 4 wheel drive is a plus up here in the snow belt. Yesterday she says to me . " Dont think Iam not wise to you" I know a tow car when I see one.:D Wow that wasnt as tricky as I thought, Next I have to sneak a trailer in. And well you guys know the rest. I just have to find a really nice body and interior car. Engine not important. I like the idea of a 500 hp. turbo car I car drive on the street. Later Tim

Nitrous car Tim..

Car, or is it a truck now? I can't keep up....

Sorry I meant truck. 2000 Lightning as I'm sure you guys know by now. Mustang was one of those "~~~ was I thinking" phases I was in. Actually its done and I should have dyno numbers soon once I work out some BS bugs.

I'm calling for my Fat Kid. FKR needs a comeback!!! Sell some more pumpkins and celery, or whatever, and get on both of these jumpoffs.

We have most of the parts to finish the SC to get it going again. Problem is I refuse to spend another dollar on it until my other half gets done playing with his race car.. Until then Big Red has to satisfy my Need for Speed

Back