Need help engine code

chuy10

Hello I have a 89 tbird sc 5spd scanned car got code 34c insufficient egr flow or evp voltage high(SONIC)or PFE sensor voltage high or out of spec also code 41c HEGO(HO2S) sensor signal out of range/always lean or No HO2S switching detected what does that mean bad egr valve I replaced both 02 sensor too any input apreciated thanks .

Last edited:
Hello I have a 89 tbird sc 5spd scanned car got code 34c insufficient egr flow or evp voltage high(SONIC)or PFE sensor voltage high or out of spec also code 41c HEGO(HO2S) sensor signal out of range/always lean or No HO2S switching detected what does that mean bad egr valve I replaced both 02 sensor too any input apreciated thanks .

you may have a bad EGR or behind the supercharger there is a EGR transduccer that has a little house attached from the EGR tube to this it could be unplug or broken i have seen them broken most of the time

Fixed problem had big vacum leak one of my intercooler tubes was loose and thats what cause all those engine codes thanks to all 4 ur help.

Back