Parting out a 94

Mike Puckett

SCCoA Member
Just started taking it apart. The radiator, front bumper, 5 spd tranny, spindles, and front seats are sold already but all the rest is available as it comes out of the car. Wheels and tires are sold.

Last edited:
Hey Mike,

Can you take a picture of the alternator wiring harness for me where it attaches to the alternator? Thanks.

I can take some photos this evening for you no problem. I'll post them here. Only problem with the dipstick is whoever buys the engine may need it. The engine is good and is sellable as is. I should have an extra dipstick from an earlier motor, though, but I'll have to look. I'll get back to you tonight.

Just started taking it apart. The radiator, front bumper, 5 spd tranny, spindles, and front seats are sold already but all the rest is available as it comes out of the car.

PM sent.................Trans harness,interlock sw and retaining clip.

Last edited:
It appears to be Ok and does charge the battery. How does $50 + $15 UPS sound? I haven't removed it from the car yet but that should only take a few minutes.

I take paypal. Use mikepkt@comcast.net for making payment. Send me your ship to address and I'll send it on its way. I won't be able to pull it till tomorrow, Wed, though, but I can ship Thurs if I get payment in time. By the way I guarantee all my parts to be in working condition or return for refund minus any shipping costs.

Money sent! It should give you my address in the email you get from PayPal... if it doesn't, let me know and I will PM it to you. THANKS!!!

Would like an excellent tunnel shield under the console.

Rubber must be in excellent condition. No oil swell.

Here's a photo of the alternator with wiring harness.

Mike,

It appears to be what I am looking for. How much?

Can you take it out without cutting it. It should have a split connect somewhere near the power distribution box? I need the entire section. Thanks.

Money sent! It should give you my address in the email you get from PayPal... if it doesn't, let me know and I will PM it to you. THANKS!!!

Received with your address. I may not have time to pull it tonight but will tomorrow no problem. Thanks.

It appears to be what I am looking for. How much?

Can you take it out without cutting it. It should have a split connect somewhere near the power distribution box? I need the entire section. Thanks.

I'll remove without cutting any wires. I have a NOS one but will want more for it. $25 + UPS for the used one and I have 2 of them. I'm actually saving the NOS harness for someone who is doing a restoration and wants it to look new and doesn't mind paying more.

Would like an excellent tunnel shield under the console.

Rubber must be in excellent condition. No oil swell.

I haven't checked that yet so I don't know what it looks like. I'll be removing the console no later than this Sunday. I'll post a photo of it when I get it out.

Clutch/Brake Pedal assembly

Do you have the clutch/brake pedal assembly? If yes, how much to 17820?

Back