NO spark?

pmsheko

1994 sc 5 speed ......car ran but shook alittle so i figured id look in to it more so i took off the hermonic balancer and crank sensor off to inspec it make sure the balancer wasnt breaking off ...so i put the crank sensor back on and the balancer , put it all back together and now it wont get spark ( wont start ) =( why me ? any idea?

no spark either technical question

Hey I My super coupe recently shut off on me when I put car into gear with foot still on the clutch. It will turn over but not fire I checked and no spark I have changed parts so far (Ignition module, Coil Pack) I know cam or crank shaft sensor might be an issue. Do you think that is possible. Or what suggestions would you have on getting my car running again I love this car so much but nobody knows much about them. MY girlfriend wants me to sell both of mine but I want to restore.

also Do you think I would be getting automatic transmission error codes in my manual transmission
the reason i ask this is i have had car for three years and never had a problem with that being an issue and The mechanic who is trying to figure it out says he is getting automatic transmission codes and thinks that the wrong computer is in it?
Please respond I do not know how to post a new thread I will receive a email faster at ajhansen91@hotmail.com

Thanks aaron hansen ajhansen

any one .....? and also if the ring on the balancer was was bolted back on could that be a reason ?

Back