Double IC

kenewagner

Started another Dbl IC today. Will be done soon. Price is 370 with shroud and 340.00 without, shipped in the mainland US. Choice of gloss black or satin black. Will need your old IC in exchange

Ken

Hey Ken,

What kind of performance increase can I expect with a double ic? Are there any issues w/engine cooling? What about the clearence for the stock ic tubing? Thanks for your time.

Ray

Hey Ken,

What kind of performance increase can I expect with a double ic? Are there any issues w/engine cooling? What about the clearence for the stock ic tubing? Thanks for your time.

Ray

If you are generating a lot of heat overdriving the blower, the stock IC will not keep up with cooling the charge. When the temps go up the computer will pull a load of timing on the top end killing performance but protecting your engine. A better IC can cool the temps better and keep the timing in tact for better performance. Most like to install a fan to pull more heat from cores. There is also less restriction to air flow as the end tanks are better designed for better flow and the capicity is higher due to double the voluumn.
Also since it is the stock location it will not interfer with cooling of the radiator. It bolts in to the stock location with no changes to tubing

Ken

If your "garage" is up to date this is probably a logical next step.

Paul

ps probably gives room for a little more OD on blower

Ok I need to buy some more parts so I will take 20 bucks off the price. I now have 2 ICs to sell.

350 with shroud your choice of color shipped
320 without shroud your choice of color shipped

Ken

I bet there is plenty of people, including myself, that want one but the problem is No money:rolleyes:

I agree, Having transmission problems, so that jumps in line in front of go faster goodies. Dang it! Only so much $ to go around. Ken, how often do you make these IC's?

Back